With the press of a single key, you can instantly switch into legal mode to access over 35 functions that legal professionals use every day.
With keys that allow you to:
- Add a §, ¶, or © symbol
- Turn underline, italics, or bold functions on and off
- Turn track changes on and off
- Start a bullet list
- Add a footnote or comment, then jump back to the main text
- Find a term in your document, then jump back to the main text
- Change line spacing
- Turn small caps on and off
- Insert common citations and legal words like “court”, “plaintiff”, and “id.”
- And much more!
Designed to work with Microsoft Word on Windows XP/7/8/10, but many functions also work in Microsoft Outlook. Not compatible with Mac computers. For a Mac-compatible keyboard, check out our mobile version the LegalPad.
Ships within 1-2 business days.